The 2017 “Betting on Sports” conference is described as a “must-attend” event for anyone that is part of the sports betting industry. This year will be the 2nd incarnation of what is known as the largest sports and betting trade conference which will take place this year at the Olympia Conference Centre in London.
The event will take place on September 12, 2017 and end on September 15, 2017 where over 1,200 senior delegates and 160 leading industry speakers will be in attendance. Some of the more notable speakers will include Jen Nielsen, the head of Sportsbook Danske Spil and Chris Duncan from the board of advisor of Oddslife and co-fouder of Betsson.
Mr. Duncan will be discussing business development for state-owned gambling operator, Danske Spil since the Danish government is at the moment moving to lessen its influence in the Danish gambling market.
Some of the sponsors of the event are XB Net, Super Seven, Don Best Sports, BetGenius, Trustly and energybet.
The 2017 Betting Sports conference is a great way for sports betting software companies, sports betting operators and pay per head bookies to network and learn more about the industry and where it is headed.
SBS Events is one of the largest event operator in the world that attracts senior executives from operators, suppliers, regulators, service providers and marketing agencies around the world.
Last year the event was held at the prestigious 5 Star Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London with record breaking attendance. This year, the venue had to be changed due to the increasing popularity of the event.
This year, the event will of course be about anything that relates to sports betting industry wich includes on Esports, Racing, Basketball, Ice Hockey, football and more. According to the “2017 Betting on Sports Website” there will be 40 key sessions, 8 main conference tracks, 3 large conference room and 50 exhibitors within the exhibition hall area.
Tickets for the event are still available at http://sbcevents.co.uk/betting-on-sports-2017/#register
2017 Betting on Sports Conference Schedule
Tuesday 12th September
- 8:30 – 17:30 – World Regulatory Briefing – Responsible Gambling Innovation at OXOII, London (Additional ticket required)
- 17:00 – 22:00 – Pre Registration at The Hilton Olympia Hotel
- 19:00 – Late – Networking drinks at The Hilton Olympia Hotel
Join delegates at the Betting on Sports pre-registration drinks at the Hilton Olympia’s Society Bar
Wednesday 13th September
- 09:30 – 19:00 – Exhibition Open
- 10:20 – 17:20 – Leaders in Betting – Conference Main Track Sessions – Covering key aspects around sports betting business and management such as trading, marketing and affiliates
- 10:20 – 13:00 – Betting on Esports Part 1 – sponsored by Millennial Esports – Conference Room 1 Sessions
Exploring brand ambassadors, data issues and moving into a more regulated future
- 10:20 – 13:00 – Betting on Racing (AM) – Conference Room 2 Sessions – Assessing media rights and international racing from the UK perspective
- 13:00 – 14:00 – Lunch & networking break
- 14:00 – 17:20 – Betting on Innovation – Conference Room 1 Sessions – A detailed look at new themes and products across the industry
- 14:00 – 17:20 – Betting on Racing – Conference Room 2 Sessions – A look at in-running opportunities and the future model for greyhounds
- 17:00 – 19:00 – Official Betting on Sports Networking Drinks – Held in the exhibition hall at Olympia Conference Centre
- 20:00 – 2:00 – Official Betting on Sports Networking Party – Drinks and canapes at one of London’s most spectacular venues – Altitude 360, Millbank Tower, Westminster
Thursday 14th September
- 09:30 – 17:20 – Exhibition Open
- 10:20 – 17:20 – Sport in Focus – Conference Main Track Sessions – Covering integrity in tennis, cracking the cross-rugby code, courting appeal for basketball and the value of sponsorship and promotion around the biggest fights in boxing
- 10:20 – 13:00 – Betting on Esports Part 2 – sponsored by Millennial Esports – Conference Room 1 Sessions – A quest to stamp out the cheats, and figure out how to work with land based casinos in Las Vegas.
- 10:20 – 13:00 – Betting on Regulation – Conference Room 2 Sessions – Engaging in a high level discussion around regulation, compliance and data protection
- 13:00 – 14:00 – Lunch & Networking Break
- 14:00 – 17:20 – Betting on Affiliates – sponsored by Bet365 – Conference Room 1 Sessions – Focusing on channel diversification and selling your affiliate business
- 14:00 – 17:20 – Betting on Data – Conference Room 2 Sessions
- 20:00 – late – Official Betting on Sports Networking Party – Enjoy the end of the day with drinks and networking at one of London’s top venues
Friday 15th September
- 9:00 – 12:00 – Networking Brunch at The Hilton Olympia – Casual networking gathering to round off Betting on Sports 2017
- 9:00 – 13:00 – Gambling Compliance Regulatory Briefing in conjunction with SBC Events: Germany In Focus – Sports Betting, Licensing & Tax (Additional ticket required)
- 15:00 – BetConstruct Workshop