Price Per Player also known as PricePerPlayer.com is committed to respecting your privacy and at the same time complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. This section will outline our data collection and storing practices while at the same time explain how we use and safeguard your information. The data collected allows us to provide you with better pay per head services and improved sports betting software and platforms.
You have our guarantee that all of the information we collect will never be share or sold with any other entity.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience with our services
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- Internal Record keeping
- Quality management and product evaluation
- To send a limited amount of periodic emails to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To whom is your Information Disclosed To?
Your information and data may be disclosed for processing to any of the following entities or recipients:
- PricePerPlayer.com and their employees who have a need for this information
- Any third parties which provide services to Pay Per Player in order to allow or enable us to provide you with bookmaking services and have signed a privacy and non-disclosure agreement with us.
- Any potential purchasers or investors
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. All of your information is protected by the latest encryption technology to ensure full data protection.