Price Per Player’s Terms and Conditions of our Pay Per Head Services
These terms and conditions (“sportsbook pay per head service’s Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to your use of any of our Pay Per Head services.
By using any of our Pay Per Head services, you (the client) agrees to be bound by our Pay Per Head Terms and Conditions which shall form a legal agreement between PricePerPlayer.com and You.
If you (the client) do not agree to be bound by our Pay Per Head Terms and Conditions, You may not use Pay Per Head services.
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations of the country you operate in.
- You are responsible for keeping your account password secure and confidential. Should you become aware that another person knows Your password You shall immediately change it and notify us.
- PricePerPlayer.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of our Pay Per Head services.
- com only provides the Pay Per Head service and is not liable in any way, shape or form for your clients/players.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, PricePerPlayer.com shall be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use our Pay Per Head services.
- Facts and information at this website are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website.
- Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only.
- The information contained on this website and pages within, is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard.
Suspension and Termination of Services
- The agreement between PricePerPlayer.com and the client may be terminated at any time upon request as long as there is no balance due and 7 days notice is given to us.
- Alternatively, if deemed necessary, PricePerPlayer.com reserves the right to cancel the agreement between the client and PricePerPlayer.com. All rules and regulations contained herein are subject to change and revision by the management of PricePerPlayer.com without prior notification.
- PricePerPlayer.com reserves the right to terminate the contract of any agent if abuse of our free trial period or any other promotion is determined.
- A client’s Pay Per Head account will be suspended and/or terminated if they fail to make their payment in a timely manner.