Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Linkedin

PricePerPlayer.com is the Ultimate Bookie Betting Software Solution

A Flexible and Efficient Bookie Betting Software SolutionThe online sports betting industry has grown several folds in the last decades and shows no signs of letting up. However, this also means that the industry is as competitive as ever leaving many original sportsbooks behind. This is because these bookmakers are not investing in upgrades leaving them unable to compete with those who do. Therefore, to stay competitive in the gambling industry, it is imperative to use PricePerPlayer.com, the Ultimate Bookie Betting Software Solution.

Managing and Starting a Bookie operation today is much different then what it was a decade or two ago. First off, the amount of capital necessary is not as large as before thanks to the Pay Per Head Solutions. This is because they give bookies all of the tools, infrastructure and backup necessary to start their gambling website.

In addition, part of their service is that they constantly update and improve their betting software. Thus, sportsbooks who use their services always get the latest gambling platform and betting options available on the market.

One of these Pay Per Head companies is PricePerPlayer.com, a PPH provider with loads of talent and experience.  Furthermore, according to Pay Per Head comparison reviews, we are the best in the world and blow the competition away!

A Flexible and Efficient Bookie Betting Software Solution

According to a recent study, the average bookie spends 68% of their time tackling day-today task. Therefore, this leaves them with only 32% of their time on their long-term goals such as planning and strategies. Unfortunately, the majority of smaller bookie operation fall in this category leaving them unable to properly compete.

That is unless they use the PricePerPlayer.com Bookie Betting Software Solution and Pay Per head services. The biggest obstacle for start-up or small bookmakers is a limit on their operating budget and a small staff. PricePerPlayer.com takes all of these limitations away, thus giving the bookie time to spend on enlarging their business.

The first reason is because they are cost efficient by only charging $5 per player for active players.  This means that sportsbook owners only pay if bettors use their services.

The second reason is that bookies do not have to worry about spending extra money on sports betting platform improvement. This is because PricePerPlayer.com is constantly adding new betting options to keep their clients competitive.  In addition, gambling software updates are all done by them at no extra cost.

The third reason is their use of betting automation and management tools.  Thus, giving bookies and gambling operators more time to work on expanding their business. This is because they have several tools to manage their sports betting odds, player and the sportsbook itself. Such betting tools include player alerts, wagering reports and much more.

Ready to simplify your sports betting operation? Then try the PricePerPlayer.com Bookie Pay Per Head Demo and see why we are the best in the business!

Bookie Pay Per Head Service